Acupuncture is a system of complementary medicine that involves using fine needles to stimulate particular areas of the body to achieve a therapeutic effect. The needles are one-time use only, and are much thinner than the typical hypodermic needle, so an acupuncture treatment is generally gentle and pain-free.
The needles open the channels (or meridians) in the body to release blocked energy and heal the body’s imbalances. A treatment can induce feelings of deep relaxation, calmness, as well as feelings of internal movement in response to the releasing of energy blockages.
Conditions That Can Be Treated Include:
- Chronic & Acute Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Insomnia, Stress & Depression
- Digestive Disorders
- High Blood Pressure & Other Cardiovascular Conditions
- Weight Management & Smoking Cessation
- Infertility & Menstrual Concerns
- Chemotherapy Induced and Post Operative Nausea and Vomiting
- Much More