Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a system of complementary medicine which involves the use of natural herbs to restore the patient back to good health. The herbs may be prescribed in different formats, including teas, honey pills, creams, and granules depending on the patient’s condition. While taking herbs, patients should notice their overall health improving alongside with their primary concern(s). For example, someone being treated for heartburn may notice their sleep quality and energy levels improving as well.
Taking herbs is similar to receiving treatments daily and may be a preferred treatment option for patients who are not able to receive regular acupuncture treatments or who are suffering from long-time chronic conditions.
Conditions That Can Be Treated Include:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis & Other Inflammatory Conditions
- Insomnia, Anxiety & Sleep Disorders
- Common Cold or Flu & Other Immune Disorders
- Chronic Allergies & Coughs
- Digestive, Cardiovascular & Neurological Disorders
- Auto-Immune Conditions, e.g. Lupus
- Menstrual & Fertility Concerns
- Chemotherapy Induced and Post Operative Nausea and Vomiting
- Managing Cancer-Related Symptoms
- Much More